MCDA-ULaval is a free tool programmed in Java that implements multiple criteria decision analysis algorithms. Supported decision methods are Electre II, III, Tri-B, Tri-C, Tri-rC and Tri-nC.
The current version is 0.6.1. The application is free and it comes with no express or implicit warranty.
- A system based on the concept of project. A project has sets of actions and criteria from which subsets can be derived and may contain many performance tables and many decision configurations. A few example projects are included.
- Criteria with linearly variable thresholds for Electre III and TRI methods with a choice between direct and inverse definition modes.
- Choice between cardinal and ordinal levels of measurement for each criterion.
- Minimization or maximization of criteria
- Interactions between criteria (experimental).
- Importation/exportation of performance tables from/to CSV files.
- Export as CSV the concordance, discordance, credibility and outranking matrices of a result.
- Spider charts for performance tables.
- Generate graphs from rankings in Electre II and III.
- Sensitivity analysis of a decision's parameter giving the lower and upper bound of the interval of stability.
- Scenario analysis and 2D block charts plotting of the results.
- English and French localization.